Kids Bikes

m143
Found this immaculate '74 TY 80.

My kids learned on a 1975 TY which I regretfully sold.

We got this one today for the grandsons, clutching and shifting here we come.

Re: Kids Bikes

Nice bike for the youngster.

Re: Kids Bikes

oldironnow
Shifting and Clutch understanding???

They will be sighted-Gods amongst the driving-blind.

Re: Kids Bikes

m143
Kick starting, and clutching went very well.
Shifting tomorrow

Re: Kids Bikes

oldironnow
Absolutely RIGHTEOUS!

Re: Kids Bikes

m143
Thanx

Re: Kids Bikes

I said it before and I’ll say it again.
Grandpa Walt is freakin awesome.

Re: Kids Bikes

The TY80 was ridden at the Meriden Motorcycle Club Gate Trial yesterday.
An 8 year old kid rode a 46 year old motorcycle very well.

Re: Kids Bikes

Re: Kids Bikes

m143
The younger one on a steeper downhill than the picture suggests.

Re: Kids Bikes

oldironnow
Much awesome!

Re: Kids Bikes

Much awesome!

Thanx, it is a lot of fun.

I get a kick out of these two.

Re: Kids Bikes

The kid understands clutching and shifting so riding a full sized trials bike is easy.

He cannot kick start it, and if he fell he couldn't pick the bike up.

He rode it, and didn't stall or dump it.