LE MANS FRANCE MotoGP

Re: LE MANS FRANCE MotoGP

motogrady
Ha ha!…………another good one.
Right from, heck, before the start, when everyone was scrambling with the tire change, ah, the drama!

The way Rossi lost the rear, was like, wtf?

Hats off to Petrucci, it ain't easy to keep the focus like that for so long.  Who woulda thunk Alex had that kind of ride in him.

 Miller gettin ripped when his motor went south showed he wants it.  Him throwing his gloves in the garage, that would have gotten a unsportsmanlike in the NFL, one of the reasons that crap doesn't float across my screen anymore lol.

And Zarco, the way he rode, one hopes for the last 5 events to run in the wet😁

Re: LE MANS FRANCE MotoGP

What a strange race!

Had to wait 12 hours to see VR fall at the 3rd corner.............if there was a complaints department I would be first in line!

And Quartararo..............well, he let me down again as well!

At least Dovi did okay!

Everything changed when that unexpected downpour came a few minutes before the start.

I had initial hopes for Rossi in rain conditions, and of course Crutchlow, Smith and Miller. But the three of them fell and Miller retired with mechanicals.

Another amazing Suzuki performance by Rins, only to fall so late in the race!

Will be interesting to see the League positioning, I got no favors from Rossi, not many from Quartararo but some from Dovi.  The only thing I can think is no one else got many favors either?

p.s. the CycleVisor League is a great idea, it adds continued, accumulated interest to each race without having to try to predict each race outcome.......although I also enjoy trying to predict each individual race podium too.

Re: LE MANS FRANCE MotoGP

Re: LE MANS FRANCE MotoGP

Allred
At least we only have a week to wait for Aragon, Spain.

And another week for Aragon, Spain-II

Re: LE MANS FRANCE MotoGP

My boys finished in positions 10, 11,
and 12. How weird (and disappointing) is that?

Moto2 was frustrating too. Joe Roberts team had a problem replacing a rear tire and couldn't get him going in time to start from his pole position. He had to start from the back of the grid. But he kept his cool and raced through the pack to finish 6th, THEN lost his cool in the garage. Smart kid.
What happened in the garage?

Re: LE MANS FRANCE MotoGP

Re: LE MANS FRANCE MotoGP

motogrady

Ya I read it was a hellofaride.

Noticed, when looking at the results, the way moto2 is structured. Basically one motor, and an aftermarket chassis builder.  Seemed everyone is on a Kepler or whatever they are.

Re: LE MANS FRANCE MotoGP

Just now catching up on the race.
Dam-it. Just dam-it.

That’s all I got to say about that.

Re: LE MANS FRANCE MotoGP

Ok,,,
Kudos to Petrux. It was good to see him on the podium before he bows out of the GP Ducati team.

Seven winners in 9 races. How strange,,,, and exciting.

Re: LE MANS FRANCE MotoGP

Ok,,,
Kudos to Petrux. It was good to see him on the podium before he bows out of the GP Ducati team.

Seven winners in 9 races. How strange,,,, and exciting.
Hey, u had a good weekend....... pick up a killer BSA,
spend some time with yer dad, close in on mad4,
someone is livin right👍

Re: LE MANS FRANCE MotoGP

Re: LE MANS FRANCE MotoGP

That MotoGP.

I really do love the outright tension that percolates up during the transition from a dry to a wet race.

The calculations. The gambles. The quick assesment of the past - what did we do the last time?!?!?

People put good money on green felt tables to get that thrill.

But I really like watching the mechanics move so quickly, sometimes fumbling, but often with absolute dexterity as they do astronomically critical life-in-the-balance work.

Amazing professionals, all.

Did Rins go down before or after Miller's ride quacked? I'm wondering if 42 hit some slippery crud from 43's Duck. Damn shame.

Re: LE MANS FRANCE MotoGP

Did Rins go down before or after Miller's ride quacked? I'm wondering if 42 hit some slippery crud from 43's Duck.
Rins fell approx 3/4 of a lap after Miller retired.

Re: LE MANS FRANCE MotoGP

Hey, u had a good weekend....... pick up a killer BSA,
spend some time with yer dad, close in on mad4,
someone is livin right👍
YES! It was a great weekend on all points plus it was our anniversary. Hard to believe she has put up with my antics for 24 years.

Having my team of Quart, Dovi and Vini staying up is a plus in that gamble game. Quart just needs more experience in the wet. If he could of held on to the Ducs my team would be looking better.

Dovi got 2nd in Spain the last couple years so I hope he can pull some more points next weekend.He as the best record here out of my team. Hopefully Quart can pull him to the front. Vini,,,,not so well here in the past. Mayne something changes.

I'd be happy with a tie with Mr. Mad. 2nd is just the first looser. :)

Re: LE MANS FRANCE MotoGP

Re: LE MANS FRANCE MotoGP

"I'd be happy with a tie with Mr. Mad. 2nd is just the first looser. :)"

We can't count Top Gun since we both have him on our teams, and your Quart+Dovi should normally top my Mir+Binder, but it's been a strange year with unexpected fallers. Dovi and Quart should both do well at Aragon but I am hoping Binder wakes up and hits the top 5, with Mir on the podium. I will be interesting. Good luck to all!
Ya, never thought about it, but there are a few guys that are depending on their "3rd" rider to move ahead.  Zarco, for me, is the key.
I really thought he'd be stronger all season.
I wonder what happened.

Re: LE MANS FRANCE MotoGP

motogrady

1st loser lol......great saying.

Re: LE MANS FRANCE MotoGP

We can't count Top Gun since we both have him on our teams,
 Yeah,, Top Gun is shooting blanks. Starting to get too much like Jorge was. Either on fire in front or swallowed up in the rear.  Aragon has seen 4th places for him so I’m guessing a 8th this year.

I heard 93 won’t be playing as anticipated. That should make it interesting for sure.