Lane splittin, Cambodia style.

Re: Lane splittin, Cambodia style.

oldironnow
Amazing.

The vast majority of the world is like this, isn't it?

Noting the guy almost eating it at 4:10.

I love how this puts the bitching about California lane splitting in perspective.

Re: Lane splittin, Cambodia style.

The vast majority of the world is like this, isn't it?
 From the videos I've seen they are. I guess when you have the population per square foot ratio that they have this type of travel is a must.
Notice the top speed of the camera guy was 20 mph.

We a very fortunate in 'merica that we have much more space to move around in and able to go faster than 20 mph. Heck, I think go faster than that in my driveway.

When I see these videos it gives me an appreciation of the open roads of the Ozark hills around me.
I live in a great area and our pothole control folks do a pretty good job at resurfacing when it is necessary.