Like Button

m143
Grado,

Is it possible to get a like button on posts?

Re: Like Button

grado
Administrator
Gimmie a day or so. I look into it.

Re: Like Button

grado
m143 wrote
Grado,

Is it possible to get a like button on posts?
No Sir.  The powers that be just informed me
Nada. Apparently this feature was not recognized when the software was designed a few years back as being worth implementing.

Another guy that has some kind of service garage for cars
chimed in saying quite a few of his forum members have requested it also.

I got the feeling that feature just might happen.
But for now, no have.

Re: Like Button

oldironnow
Donate button?

Re: Like Button

grado
Donate button?
I’ve seen other places use them.

I’ll ask.

Be clear here guys.  I don’t want, or will accept, anything for where we are now.

It cost us pennies to get here.
I could fill my van up with gas for less.
And we are paid up for 3 years.

Re: Like Button

m143
Thanx Grado, no problem I can post an I like what you posted easy enough.

Re: Like Button

grado
Administrator
Thinking about it, there’s no easy way.
Maybe just quote a guys post, with a  or

Give em time, I feel they are kinda embarrassed about not having that feature.