Look, Signal, Manoeuvre

oldironnow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsG-2i1d8rc

Re: Look, Signal, Manoeuvre

Allred

Here's another Brit motorcycle safety video, pretty dramatic, gives me goosebumps every time i see it!!!

Re: Look, Signal, Manoeuvre

motogrady

Whew.  I thought this was gonna be a "Signal 30" driver rehab video thing.

Re: Look, Signal, Manoeuvre

Re: Look, Signal, Manoeuvre

motogrady

Actually, some good stuff in that vid. ^^^^. Especially for the guys just starting out.

Re: Look, Signal, Manoeuvre

Mad4TheCrest
motogrady wrote
Actually, some good stuff in that vid. ^^^^. Especially for the guys just starting out.
If you are referring to the Peter Fonda civic message, I agree except for saying that bikes outbrake your average car. That is just not true anymore. Hasn't been for decades.  If a car runs up your ass these days it's because the driver was not looking, and following too close to a car will see you bury your front wheel in the trunk if they stop suddenly.

Re: Look, Signal, Manoeuvre

Fatfatboy
Looks to me like Tom’s friend enjoyed life more.