MERRY CHRISTMAS + A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Allred

With only 5 more days to go before Christmas I thought it was time to wish every CycleVisor participant a Very Merry Christmas, and continued best wishes for the New Year.

Special thanks to Motogrady without him none of this would be possible and we all wouldn't be here!

Current registered members has grown to 17, here's hoping that number continues to increases next year.

I hope that everyone has an enjoyable time over the holiday period, and I know that many people have had a difficult time during 2020 so I hope that 2021 brings better times for everyone.

Allred.

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS + A HAPPY NEW YEAR

oldironnow
You said it very well, Allred. Very well, indeed.

Thank you for the warm wishes, and great thanks to the Motogrady.

May we all come to find 2021 as a vastly better situation than 2020,

on The Salt,

with Hoffhearted and fatfatboy and his happy wife.

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS + A HAPPY NEW YEAR

motogrady

Hey, right back at you guys.
We all bring something to this place, thanks to all.

It's gonna be a good year, I can feel it.

https://youtu.be/p8hdZVoLHrk

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS + A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Well said Mr. Red.

Merry Christmas to all my friends on Cyclevisor. You all helped make a not so bright year more brighter. I look forward to all your inputs in this great place.

I hope that your 2021 is a very, mucho blessed year, indeed.

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS + A HAPPY NEW YEAR

m143
Happy Holidays to everyone!

Thanks for this place Grado.

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS + A HAPPY NEW YEAR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovwI2nDCAEY

Ringo does a great job of the classic "Winter Wonderland".

(How do you post a direct You Tube video here?)

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS + A HAPPY NEW YEAR

oldironnow
(get the 'embed' link from youtube,

then on the Cyclevisor reply page, click 'Embed' tab

Looks like this: nabble_embed><nabble_embed>

and paste the youtube link right in between 'greater than/less than' arrows at the center of the Cyclevisor embed language.)

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS + A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Allred

Thank you Oldiron, I had tried everything...... but that! LOL!

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS + A HAPPY NEW YEAR

oldironnow
Welcome!

It took me a while to figure it out.

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS + A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Allred

We've had John, and Richie, so have to include Paul...........

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS + A HAPPY NEW YEAR