Malcolm Stories.

If you got 30 minutes this is a great video of Malcolm going down memory trail.

https://youtu.be/lYpnfKmz9Rk

Seeing those Husky’s brought back the memory of seeing my first Husky while I was puttin around on my little Benelli on the trails.
The beautiful chrome tank, the speed and the wonderful sound of that screaming two stroke blasting up the hill kicking dirt. Dirt bike pornography.

Re: Malcolm Stories.

oldironnow
Sucked me in.

Didn't have the time, but I stayed and really enjoyed it!

I looked up the address of the K&N motorcycle shop, and the spot is right close to Rattlesnake Mountain.

Also, K&N Filters still has warehouses or manufacturing nearby.  I think these confluences of history are kind of amazing.