Michael Dunlop is now the King!

hacksaw
Just passed his uncle Joey for the most I of M victories .
Meaning he is the worlds best !
If you don’t race the isle of mann , you aren’t a racer.
Joey Dunlop , Hailwood and other greats. It’s why they are great.
Most of todays moto “stars” don’t have the balls to race IOM.

Re: Michael Dunlop is now the King!

motogrady

Back in the day it was part of the World GP Championships.

I believe it was Agostini who refused to ride it after awhile.
Even tho he was a World Champion and was defending his title, he just skipped it.

I think he did that for 3 years, I’m not sure, and they finally dropped it from the World Championship GP Series.

Re: Michael Dunlop is now the King!

hacksaw
Yup. They were afraid of it.