Missionary Man

hacksaw
“Nuff said.
rising crime rates are hurting American moto enthusiasts.

Re: Missionary Man

????

Re: Missionary Man

????
It’s a movie.
I almost put it up, would be a great movie of the week, but the utube version is in Spanish.

The lead guy, Hacksaw could be his brother, looks wise.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FWdXf30D5dE

Re: Missionary Man

hacksaw
i just watched it on Roku.
i skipped over it so many times. i didn't realize it was a bike flick.
the bike must be an early  super glide .

wasnt a bad movie if one keeps it in context .

but i didn't get if the missionary man was actually dead or back from the dead.
"tequila, no lime, no salt!"

rising crime rates are hurting American moto enthusiasts.

Re: Missionary Man

motogrady

I watched about 15 minutes of it in Spanish.
Him a dead or back from the dead, I didn’t see that.

Looked like a mix of Then CameBronson, Terminator with a dash of Billy Jack.  Bad dude, that’s for sure.

Re: Missionary Man

hacksaw
Good analysis.
The question doesn’t come up until near the end of the movie. The head of the biker gang says he heard of this guy but he was dead . So near the end it kinda seems he might be. Lol.
They should have made missionary man II
rising crime rates are hurting American moto enthusiasts.