Morbideli wants a factory bike for 2022

Franco has made it pretty clear that he will be on a factory bike for for 2022. Any factory bike.

https://www.visordown.com/news/racing/motogp/morbidelli-ready-leave-yamaha-without-factory-spec-m1-deal-2022-motogp?amp

I’m thinking Yamaha is listening. I at least hope they are but do they take hidden threats kindly?

Re: Morbideli wants a factory bike for 2022

motogrady

I don't think Honda or Ducati would put up with a lot of that kind of talk.  Especially out in the open.

Dovi and Morbidelli
On the Aprilia
Dovi and Morbidelli
Next years thrilla!

Re: Morbideli wants a factory bike for 2022

oldironnow
I don't see how his knee issue helps his bargaining point at this moment.

Pol unloaded on the Honda in early May, and after a short amount of time, he changed his tune to 'the Honda is nice... Nicest people...'

https://www.translatetheweb.com/?from=ja&to=en&ref=SERP&dl=en&rr=UC&a=https%3a%2f%2fus.motorsport.com%2fmotogp%2fnews%2fhonda-mess-jerez-motogp-race-espargaro%2f6501756%2f
Supports splitting everywhere.