MotoAm Atlanta 2022

oldironnow
Race 1 Superbike - very good stuff. Nice blend of the international and the national.

Bagger Dash for Cash - A short, thin-field race, but, essentially, a compressed tutorial on the species.

Re: MotoAm Atlanta 2022

We got the bagger race in. Fong showed what happens when a saddlebag grabs a curb. Not pretty.
They said that the baggers get up and over 150 mph. That’s just crazy.

Was watching Superbile race 1 when connection went black.
Not sure what’s up.

Re: MotoAm Atlanta 2022

oldironnow
I missed the rest of the weekend - need to dive in later.
Supports splitting everywhere.