MotoAm New Jersey 2022

Re: MotoAm New Jersey 2022

hacksaw
baggers racing is ridiculous

Re: MotoAm New Jersey 2022

oldironnow
hacksaw wrote
baggers racing is ridiculous
It's also amusing and brings a lot of eyeballs.

Re: MotoAm New Jersey 2022

It's also amusing and brings a lot of eyeballs.
It is amusing. It got me to click the $75.00 button.
The baggers is about the only series I watch on Motoamerica. I like the Hooligan series too but time is limited.

I’m kinda hoping that someone gets the new SportsterS in the Hooligan series.
The Hooligan class even allows electrics so I wonder how long before we see a Zero enter the circle.
Might get the techies to click the $75 button too.

Oh, and congrats to Tyler O'Hara on the Indian for taking the championship this year.
He did a good job duking it out against the two Wyman brothers on the Harley's.
Got to give credit to the Harley guys for even being able stand up to the Indian's modern tech motor with their old push rod design.

Re: MotoAm New Jersey 2022

Re: MotoAm New Jersey 2022

"Got to give credit to the Harley guys for even being able stand up to the Indian's modern tech motor with their old push rod design..."

It's amazing what you can do if you only need an engine to last a weekend 😉
Remember when Ducati had to change 916-era engines between practices?

Re: MotoAm New Jersey 2022

Re: MotoAm New Jersey 2022

Remember when Ducati had to change 916-era engines between practices?
No, but I don't doubt it, because wasn't that the same thing with the 999?
That era, not remembering. But i also don't doubt it. it's always been an evolution in power.

Re: MotoAm *Last Event Barber*

Re: MotoAm *Last Event Barber*

motogrady

The baggers thing, yikes.
I thought it was kind of fluffy till
Fat2 put up what they are doing to those bikes.

Effing riding a refrigerator that does 160mph.

It ain’t fo evva body.