MotoAmerica Brainerd - 2024

oldironnow
This weekend - The track of the North Woods !
Choose to Ride. Supports splitting everywhere.

Re: MotoAmerica Brainerd - 2024

I'll have to Utube it. I didn't renew.
There is a slight chance of rain on Saturday. Hopefully it holds off.

Re: MotoAmerica Brainerd - 2024

oldironnow
I still haven’t watched Brainerd or anything.
Terribly busy rush-clearing out an elder’s house in Wisconsin.
But there is an awesomely cool tavern in town that keeps cooking food until 1 am.
On Monday it was quiet, and the tender let me cast the Bagger class onto the big screen.
Interesting outcome.

“A Winnebago-- Hell, a herd of Winnebago's, we're giving 'em away!”

Choose to Ride. Supports splitting everywhere.