MotoGP ARAGON SPAIN II

Allred

Looks like a cool but dry forecast for Practice/Qualifying & Race Day.

Re: MotoGP ARAGON SPAIN II

Allred
Looks like the Hondas are liking the warmer temps at Aragon,  Marquez, Nakagami and Crutchlow are looking good early on.

Almost no-shows from the Ducatis with not one in the combined FP1 & FP2 top ten.

Re: MotoGP ARAGON SPAIN II

motogrady
Sorry I missed this last weekend guys.

Re: MotoGP ARAGON SPAIN II

Re: MotoGP ARAGON SPAIN II

Re: MotoGP ARAGON SPAIN II

Re: MotoGP ARAGON SPAIN II

Re: MotoGP ARAGON SPAIN II

Allred wrote
Looks like the Hondas are liking the warmer temps at Aragon,  Marquez, Nakagami and Crutchlow are looking good early on.

Almost no-shows from the Ducatis with not one in the combined FP1 & FP2 top ten.

.
 And the Yamahas are running mid pack. I don't have a single Honda on my team.
Palm plant!

Re: MotoGP ARAGON SPAIN II

Allred

Wow, so Nakagami sits on pole! I'm just amazed at how improved Nakagami has been these last few races.

Not sure how he will fare in the race with the likes of Morbidelli and Rins sitting right alongside him on the grid.

Zarco did well to place 5th on the grid, with the next Ducatis being  14th (Miller) 17th (Dovi), 18th (Bagnaia), 19th (Petrucci) & 20th (Rabat)!

This race looks like it may be a humdinger! My prediction is:

1) Rins
2) Morbidelli
3) Quartararo

My Dish Network TV does not air the race until 6:00pm Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: MotoGP ARAGON SPAIN II

Even though I don’t have a Honda on my team I was pulling for Nakagami. Pitty he lost it so soon.

Another great showing for Morbidelli. On a B bike and still the best Yamaha on the track. Some engineers should be concerned.

Mir? No first places in Moto2 or Motogp to date but #1 in the championship. Consistent, consistent, consistent is the name of the game this year.

Quartararo and Vinales better pick it. They are not shining so well.

Zarco, nice performance without taking any one out.

Crutchlow said he felt a snap in his shoulder at lap six. It slowed a couple laps and then adrenaline took over. He’s supposed to get it looked at on Monday. I hope he makes it to Valencia.
I also hope my team can pick it up.

Re: MotoGP ARAGON SPAIN II

motogrady

Jeez. Just got in and watched it.

 Seems Honda can't buy a break this year.

Re: MotoGP ARAGON SPAIN II

Allred
I am SO PISSED! Dish Network TV schedule listed the race to be aired at 6:00pm...............and NOTHING!

I ended up watching an abridged, stilted version on YouTube!!!!!!!

Amazing performance by Morbidelli, and Rins (the guy I was going to pick as replacement for Rossi, but chose Miller instead!!!!!)_

Regarding the CycleVisor League, more disappointment from Quartararo, and similarly Dovizioso, and a no show from Miller (even if it wasn't his fault) I can't win for losing!

A shame about the early fall by Nakagami, and the later fall by Marquez.

Two weeks to Valencia!

Re: MotoGP ARAGON SPAIN II

oldironnow
I streamed the sucker live before heading out for MotoAmerica at Laguna Seca.

Like ya'll, I was psyched For Nakagami-san. Then.... What a crushing blow. Poor guy.

I was really interested in seeing him remount with the entire left-side guts of the bike exposed. I wanted to just look a little while, Mr. Honda.

Marquez binning it affected the championship. He could've pipped both Mir and Rins.

Yamaha better check the wiring on their Quartararo. This is getting worrisome. Makes The Rossi smile though. More job security. (I wonder how he's doing.)

On Zarco not taking anyone out... Made me envision him coming home from work... Through the front door. That tired all over feeling at the end of the day... Drop the car keys on the sideboard. Wife hears the jangle and leans back from the steaming stove. A picture of loveliness, comfort and respite from the world, all wreathed in the rich aroma of Coq au vin.

She smiles with the joy of years and says, "you're back! Wreck anyone today?"

Re: MotoGP ARAGON SPAIN II

oldironnow
Going to look into Moto2-3 later.

Re: MotoGP ARAGON SPAIN II

“Wreck anyone today?"
That was hilarious. Thanks for the morning laugh.

Re: MotoGP ARAGON SPAIN II

“Wreck anyone today?"
That was hilarious. Thanks for the morning laugh.
"No honey, it was a slow day."

Re: MotoGP ARAGON SPAIN II

Poor Zarco.
A guy knocks out 3 or 4 guys and he’s now considered a wrecking ball.

Re: MotoGP ARAGON SPAIN II

Poor Zarco.
A guy knocks out 3 or 4 guys and he’s now considered a wrecking ball.
Yeah I know.  He's got to get that out of his head.  Not let it bother him. MMarquez plows into people and it's like he doesn't give a crap.  Neither should Zarco.

Plus, that last one, I still think he, Zarco, did not do anything wrong.
He out braked a guy.  The guy hit him from behind.  Like Binder did Miller last weekend.

One week the guy that gets hit from behind gets the penalty.
A few weeks later, the guy that hits the bike in front of him gets the penalty.
WTF?