MotoGP ARAGON SPAIN

Allred
This post was updated on .

Looks like this weekend's racing will be lucky enough to slot between two wet weather fronts.

And, Zarco rode there on a 1981 900SS Ducati.........
https://www.motogp.com/en/news/2021/09/09/zarco-rides-1981-900ss-darmah-over-900km-to-aragon/389939

Re: MotoGP ARAGON SPAIN

motogrady
This post was updated on .
Dovi on an M1.

Vinales on an Aprilla.

Gonna be interesting.....

Re: MotoGP ARAGON SPAIN

Allred
motogrady wrote
Dovi on an M1.

Vinales on an Aprilla.

Gonna be interesting.....
Oooooh...............that IS interesting!!!

Re: MotoGP ARAGON SPAIN

motogrady wrote
Dovi on an M1.

Vinales on an Aprilla.

Gonna be interesting.....

Now if we could just get Marquez on a Duc,,, I’d pay to see it.

Ohhh,,, I already have.

Re: MotoGP ARAGON SPAIN

Allred

Mad4 will be pleased to see Bagnaia on pole.

I have MM on row 2 and Mir and Pol leading row 3, so fingers crossed.

Rossi will need binoculars to see the green flag!

Re: MotoGP ARAGON SPAIN

Fatfatboy
Yes! Bagnaia then the next 2-4 spots are my boys. If MM can keep from crashing out it should be a good outcome for team 2XFat.

Crutchlow did surprisingly well. I know it’s 15th but better than than Vinales and Rossi.

Re: MotoGP ARAGON SPAIN

oldironnow
Fog delays.

MM comes in 10th in the Warmup.

One fo the announcers says MM is on for the win, as he ran the soft for 24 laps and put in his best time at the end.

Good luck everyone!

Re: MotoGP ARAGON SPAIN

Mad4TheCrest
Oh, Geez, my heart nearly seized-up watching the final laps of that race. So very very entertaining. GP at its very best. Don't let this day end without seeing it, but maybe take a baby aspirin first 😳

Re: MotoGP ARAGON SPAIN

Fatfatboy
Those last three laps where fantastic. I love seeing red crossing the line first.
Marquez took seven attempts for the pass and Bagnaia shut him down every time. Bagnaia ran a very smooth and flawless race. To beat MM at Aragon, proud he should be.

Other than the last three laps the only other good battles seen was the battle for eighth with Quartararo able to finally hold it.

I had higher hopes than an eighth place for Quartararo but it just wasn’t his day. At least all my riders finished in the top 8 spots.

Re: MotoGP ARAGON SPAIN

Mad4TheCrest
"...At least all my riders finished in the top 8 spots..."

That's harsh 😟

Sigh ... Rossi 😩

Re: MotoGP ARAGON SPAIN

Allred
A fantastic last few laps, reminiscent of Rossi/Lorenzo/Marquez days. I really thought Marquez could pull it off, but Bagnaia's performance was outstanding!!!

Re: MotoGP ARAGON SPAIN

Mad4TheCrest wrote
Oh, Geez, my heart nearly seized-up watching the final laps of that race. So very very entertaining. GP at its very best. Don't let this day end without seeing it, but maybe take a baby aspirin first 😳

Agreed!
Riveting!
Supports splitting everywhere.