MotoGP ARAGON SPAIN

Allred

Early days, but the weather forecast is for windy conditions pre-race, then cool, calm, dry days for practice/qualifying/race day

Re: MotoGP ARAGON SPAIN

Allred
So no one liked the chilly conditions of FP1 or the slightly warmer conditions of FP2, the Yamahas coping the best overall.

Several fallers, Quartararo, Zarco(x2), Morbidelli, Binder, Marquez & Lecuona.

No Ducati in the top ten.......that must be because Ducati now makes up 66% of my CycleVisor League team!!!!

Things will maybe improve tomorrow!

Re: MotoGP ARAGON SPAIN

motogrady

Huh?  Zarco down twice?

Hopefully he's gettin a bit aggressive, looking for the edge, looking for that win!

Re: MotoGP ARAGON SPAIN

motogrady

Wreck-O-Rama continues!

Re: MotoGP ARAGON SPAIN

Wreck-O-Rama continues!
Yeah, bad one for Quartararo, stretchered away, but reported to be just bruised and battered.

No show from Rossi, Dovi and Miller in Q1, and Quartararo injured, you think someone's trying to tell me something?

Re: MotoGP ARAGON SPAIN

Allred

Well despite that bad crash Quartararo ends up on pole.

Vinales has looked good all thru practice...........so maybe?

And Cal on the front row too!

Morbidelli has looked confident and heads row 2, could be a winner.

Miller managed to make his way through Q1 to sit on row 2.

Dovizioso is way down in 13th so will have his work cut out if he is to challenge for the podium.

This has the makings of a really good race!

Re: MotoGP ARAGON SPAIN

Zarco 16th?   Like, WTF?

Re: MotoGP ARAGON SPAIN

Re: MotoGP ARAGON SPAIN

Allred wrote
Well despite that bad crash Quartararo ends up on pole.

Vinales has looked good all thru practice...........so maybe?

.

Haaaaaa! The yammis just faded away big time, They just didn't have the corner grip they needed.. Quart not even in the points?!!! I guess the two crashes affected him more than expected. I'm sure the shoulder was causing some pain.

Both Runs and Marquez jumped up.9 places. Awesome riding from them both. Interesting how Runs looked so smooth while Marquez had some moments. So s is always so smooth.

Four more races and the Championship.is yet decided. Loving it.

Re: MotoGP ARAGON SPAIN

Allred
Yes, a great race, just amazing to see how the Suzuki's have performed this season. Yamaha still seems to be struggling with tire issues. And the top speed of the Ducatis' doesn't seem to be enough any more.

Kudos to Rins, and Marquez, a great race!

Re: MotoGP ARAGON SPAIN

Re: MotoGP ARAGON SPAIN

Our man Joe Roberts finished 8th in Moto2. His highest finish yet. Moved him to 7th in the championship.

Good to see them Stars and Stripes moving to the front.

Re: MotoGP ARAGON SPAIN

Re: MotoGP ARAGON SPAIN

Allred
Oldiron,........ I have been waiting for you to add the Brit-Talk used at Aragon this past weekend to your list.

The commentators used the words "pinched' and "nicked".........as in "Marquez pinched a place on Dovi", and "Marquez nicked a place on Mir".

"pinch/pinched" and "nick/nicked" being synonym Brit-slang for "steal/stole". (pinch/pinched, nick/nicked is/are also used as "to catch someone in the act", as in "I was pinched/nicked by the police" (police: also known as "Fuzz" "Coppers", "Mr. Plod", "Rozzers", "The Filth",  "Old Bill", "The Sweeney", etc.)

Re: MotoGP ARAGON SPAIN

oldironnow

Those, I am familiar with. Went right through me head.
Supports splitting everywhere.