MotoGP ASSEN

Re: MotoGP ASSEN

It’s Monday night and I finally got a chance to watch the race. Boy that Vinny is a pro at pouting.
If he’d did the same to Quartboy and Quartboy came in second he’d laughed and ribbed Vinny at the end.

Hey Maverick, first rule in motorcycle racing; Stay in front of your teammate.

See ya later bye;

https://www.motorsport.com/motogp/news/maverick-vinales-quits-yamaha-2022--season/6617595/amp/

Let’s just see how he enjoys watching from 18th on the Aprilia for awhile.

Marquez did great coming up through the pack. Amazing after that trip halfway to the moon.

That 10th lap was a wallop to Baggy-eyes and Nakagami.
I sure thought the race would end differently for those two.

Speaking of wallop,,, Rossi and that get off! Rossi looked old getting up from that one. I’m wondering if as he was getting up he was thinking white sandy beaches and some vino would be good right about now.

Re: MotoGP ASSEN

Re: MotoGP ASSEN

I've always held that there's something wrong at Yamaha since Spies' weird days there.
Pretty sure what's wrong is Lin Jarvis.
That's what I keep saying. I tried not to be so blunt about it this time.

Spies' constant mechanical failures gave me the sense Yamaha wasn't replacing his parts at their service-fatigue limit. Specifically when the swingarm broke exiting the corkscrew. When else does that happen anymore? I believe Mir got a new swingarm just before the start of Sachsenring, and Crafar said it wasn't because it was of a new design, but rather cracking due to stress.

This meeting, Vinales said he could've run with Quartararo, except the clutch didn't work at the start.

Re: MotoGP ASSEN

Re: MotoGP ASSEN

Re: MotoGP ASSEN

Re: MotoGP ASSEN

Re: MotoGP ASSEN

Re: MotoGP ASSEN

Re: MotoGP ASSEN

Re: MotoGP ASSEN

whatarush

Hmmm....I wonder if he is going to VR46 next year? I just can't see him on a Aprilia.

Re: MotoGP ASSEN

oldironnow
whatarush wrote
Hmmm....I wonder if he is going to VR46 next year? I just can't see him on a Aprilia.

Vinales to Suzuki and Rins to Yamaha.

Both riders have made their 2022 values drop by their 2021 riding.

Re: MotoGP ASSEN

oldironnow
Okay, I watched Moto3 last night.

Did we talk about Moto3 at Assen?

Well let's do that, because Moto3 at Assen is like when it's early in the party, and you're running the grill and secretly pull the first brat out of the flames and slice it up right there, sampling it, for quality control, all too hot and dancing the pieces around on your teeth, and it's good. And you look up at your people, and know it's going to be a good day, and everyone is gonna be happy at the end.

Moto3 was the perfect appetizer to the main course at Assen. I offer my thanks to Binder for making the announcers stammer.