MotoGP Catalunya 2023

oldironnow
On its way this weelend.

Re: MotoGP Catalunya 2023

Definitely not a good weekend for the Factory Ducatis.
Amazingly Pecco escaped without serious injury. It could of been much worse. I’m glad it wasn’t. A lot of races coming up with not much healing time in between.

The Japanese riders are hurting.  Were it not for M. Marquez grabbing a tow behind Miller during Q1 he might of started at the rear with the rest of the Honda’s and Yamaha’s.

Re: MotoGP Catalunya 2023

oldironnow
Definitely a dirty weekend.

The wind looked awful tearing at the flags above the front straight. Murky skies and dust in the air. Forbidding and foreboding.

I was not a fan of the announcers promising that Bagnaia would be back so soon, with my thoughts of Doohan's medical journey in the past, but am glad they have proven to be accurate.

Full-factory Ducati was out for the day, and Bastianini is not schedule to miss the next three meetings after getting steamrolled by Di Giannantonio's Ducati.

https://bikesportnews.com/motogp/enea-bastianini-out-for-three-further-motogp-rounds-after-catalunya-injury/

Supports splitting everywhere.