MotoGP LE MANS

Re: MotoGP LE MANS

MERDA!!

Watching FP3,,, In the last five years there have been 539 crashes at the French track. Just this weekend before FP3 there were 44. Yikes!

Re: MotoGP LE MANS

Joe Roberts topped Q1 in the dry and almost got pole in Q2 in the wet. Ended up third. His first front row of the year.
Hopefully his American fort skills will help in the rain if it does.

Re: MotoGP LE MANS

:)

I really like curling.
Ditto that. They have a curling club in St. Louis. The wife and I have considered joining.
Throw some spiked tire cycles in with it and you would really have something there.
Love it.

Curling is just the 'in' to slowly corrupt everyone into ice racers.

Looking forward to this race. Team oldironnow is spread out across the top 15, so my guys are guaranteeing a solidly mediocre finish.

Thanks for the stats on Rossi staying fast. That's comforting.

Re: MotoGP LE MANS

oldironnow
It took me forever to get through today's MotoGP file, but,
Pretty damn good race.

My riders? My Team, such as it is, needs an overhaul.....

Re: MotoGP LE MANS

oldironnow
Noticed a new logo on the grid today.
It taught me more about the insular nature of this entire sport.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ServusTV

Re: MotoGP LE MANS

My riders? My Team, such as it is, needs an overhaul.....
Yeah, I think I’m in the same arena. I thought Marquez was finally going to do it and start carrying his weight.
Morbideli this year is not the Mornidelli of last. Bike swapping practice kicked his ass.
The way he was carried into the garage I thought this was my chance to replace him with Bagnaia but NOOOO, he made it to the track.

I know this sounds cold but this is for The League, dagnabbit.

Miller is the team member carrying it all. If not for him me and Tito would became hang arounds together.

The Ducati’ boys did awesome this race. Miller was at Quartararo’s tire and I’m sure he said to himself, “I think I’ll take the scenic way home,,twice!”.

I know Jack has more rain experience, and damn good at, but I really am liking his abilities this year.

Re: MotoGP LE MANS

Noticed a new logo on the grid today.
It taught me more about the insular nature of this entire sport.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ServusTV

I wonder if this keeps a lot of the Europe watchers from buying the live feed?

Re: MotoGP LE MANS

Allred
An interesting race all around.................Initially I thought it was going to be a dry race, and was bummed when the Pol incident not only lost him places, but also Rossi!

I thought Rossi was going to do well after the rain and bike swap, and he did for a while, but not what I had hoped.

A good effort by Marquez, but not to be.

Fantastic race by Miller!

Bagnaia came through once more, making good for Mad4