MotoGP Misano

whatarush
Next up is Misano, looks like it’s going to be raining Sunday afternoon. Last year Martin was on the top step for both the sprint & main race. Well he be able to pull it off again?

Re: MotoGP Misano

oldironnow
I say he settles for second against a determined Baga’.
Choose to Ride. Supports splitting everywhere.

Re: MotoGP Misano

I wish he would. Jumped the gun on the wet tires giving up 19 points to Bagnia.

M. Marquez pushed it and is only 53 points behind the lead putting him in third in the standings. 2 wins in a row should be giving him is confidence back.

In the sprint Jorge cranked it on and did a fantastic start. Bagnias pain I’m sure hd a lot to do with his racing.
Still a trooper.

Re: MotoGP Misano

oldironnow
Wow what a knife-edge call by Martin.
I had it all backwards and upside-down.
Marquez 🔥🔥

…. Those crowds … 😮

.
Choose to Ride. Supports splitting everywhere.