MotoGP Rimini San Marino Simoncelli 2023

MotoGP Rimini San Marino Simoncelli 2023

oldironnow
Martin, unbattered, has record pace.

https://resources.motogp.com/files/results/2023/RSM/MotoGP/SPR/Grid.pdf

Re: MotoGP Rimini San Marino Simoncelli 2023

So far we've only been able to watch the FP's, Q's and the Sprint but I have to say my money is on Martin come race time.

Bagnia is a machine. Getting run over just a short week before jumping in. Bagnia is hanging tuff as well. I swear tghere is something about the pain killers that give these guys an advantage.
The full race will only tell.

Re: MotoGP Rimini San Marino Simoncelli 2023

oldironnow
The race reminded me of the late '80s, early '90s.

I could squint my eyes and see an array of Gardner, Rainey, Schwantz and Lawson.

Moto2 and 3 are as yet un-viewed.

Re: MotoGP Rimini San Marino Simoncelli 2023

We just caught the race and what an amazing race it was.
Team Fat2 was biting nails and when Martin, Bezzechi and Bagnia crossed that finish line there was a whaa-hooo that woke the dogs.

I thought for sure Pedrosa was going to throw a wrench in the team’s hat trick.

I was double minded on the end. One side wanted to see Pedrosa on the podium but my team’s first hat trick was quite desirable as well.

At 37 years old Pedrosa is showing he’s still got it.

Re: MotoGP Rimini San Marino Simoncelli 2023

oldironnow
Amazing!

Good for you !

Before Binder crashed, I was doing the math in my head to see what my 2/3/4 would cost me to a 1/2/3 team.

12 points is a serious loss on a good day.

Re: MotoGP Rimini San Marino Simoncelli 2023

oldironnow
Moto3

Full-textured race.

Whadaya want?

Runaway leader?
Points-leader falter?
Chasing-pack working together?
Huge chattering front-end slide in slow motion?
A worn-tire scrum at the end of the race like a bunch of your squid friends relentlessly out of shape after stuffing and out braking each other out in the boonies?

Re: MotoGP Rimini San Marino Simoncelli 2023

Re: MotoGP Rimini San Marino Simoncelli 2023

oldironnow
texas made it ill-eagle ??
Another good reason to stay out of texas.

Not sure I could handle waiting in-line with the cages.
All of my riding has been in California or the sparse West.

I was just watching some Magny-Cours, SSP and 300.
Indeed it was lightly attended.

Do you think those MotoGP numbers are real? They are outstanding!

Also, Moto2, finished that last night.
Pedro Acosta looks good enough to join MotoGP next season.

Re: MotoGP Rimini San Marino Simoncelli 2023