MotoGP SPIELBERG AUSTRIA

Allred
Got my TV set to record the Austrian race on Sunday, albeit not until 8:00pm Sunday night (there is some important Rugby Union on at the live 5am race time!!!!!!!)_

It seems like 100 years since the last race in June (Assen), and with the new array of riders I'm gonna have to brush up on who's riding what.

Re: MotoGP SPIELBERG AUSTRIA

oldironnow
I agree.

I better get my head back in the game.

Re: MotoGP SPIELBERG AUSTRIA

It does seem like forever since the last race. We are ready!
We’ll be on an Arkansas ride this weekend so will have to catch up next week.

I’m ready to see some Quartararo and Marquez action. I hope we get to see it.

Re: MotoGP SPIELBERG AUSTRIA

Last year Bender won KTM’s first GP win not 2019 was an incredible classic between Marquez and Desmo Dovi.

https://youtu.be/6WE0NvD6z68

Re: MotoGP SPIELBERG AUSTRIA

motogrady
Jeez that was epic. Thx FF!👍

Re: MotoGP SPIELBERG AUSTRIA

Re: MotoGP SPIELBERG AUSTRIA

Re: MotoGP SPIELBERG AUSTRIA

Allred
Sad that Rossi is retiring, but at least we will get to see him for the remainder of 2021. History in the making.

Looking like a wet forecast for Sunday at Spielberg, showers and thunderstorms, might be a flag to flag.

Re: MotoGP SPIELBERG AUSTRIA

Allred

Looking good for Mad4 with Bagnaia on the front row of the grid. Several others will be pleased to see Quartararo sharing the same row. Quite a performance by Martin, but I wonder if he can stay the pace in the race.

I think we are going to see a Marquez of old, which will be good becasue I desperately need some League points, and I am also pleased to see Mir there on row two.  I continue to be disappointed with Pol on the Factory Honda.

A little sad to see Crutchlow starting from last on the grid.

But, the Fat Lady hasn't finished singing yet and the weather is threatening showers and thunderstorms so we could see a completely different race than the bookies are predicting.

Re: MotoGP SPIELBERG AUSTRIA

Allred
Well, that was different!!!!!!

The red flagged race was good for some, and not for others, Bagnalia being a prime example for one, and MM for another.

I have to eat my words regarding Martin, he performed superbly from start to finish, the term "rookie" appears to be an oxymoron.

A great race by Mir, and Quartararo, as well as Binder and Nakagami, neither of who's names were mentioned often enough in relation to their finishing positions.

MM was looking good in race 1, but never seemed to recover from that corner overshoot on lap two of race 2.

Re: MotoGP SPIELBERG AUSTRIA

motogrady

Agree....93, thought he'd do much better.  At least he didn't pull a Miller.  Biggest fire I've ever seen at a motorcycle race.  I wonder what Pedrosa learned. Maybe that no matter how good you make a bike, there will always be THF, The Human Factor😁.  Hats off to both Mir and Quartarano, for keeping both wheels on the ground.  And Martin, jeez, what can one say?  I know one thing, if I was working that event for WADA, his butt would be pissing in a cup lol!