Motogp France

Nice weather for practice and qualifying. Not so much for the race.

Re: Motogp France

Shoulder cam is a nice feature. About as close to real view as you can get.

Re: Motogp France

Re: Motogp France

Thank you for the schedule.

Re: Motogp France

Re: Motogp France

Shoulder cam is a nice feature. About as close to real view as you can get.
My thoughts, exactly!

It wasn't always the best view, but they'll figure out when to use it.

Re: Motogp France

What a crazy race!

At first I thought Team Mad4 was going to score big, then maybe not so much, then Gezzus what else can go wrong. My team was lucky to get out of the weekend with some points on the board. How do you say "Choke'" in French? 😡
Frankie Bags, you had them by the short hairs and 25 points !!!

Re: Motogp France

I’m sure Ducati wasn’t happy with Pecco. They could of had 1-2-3.
Sure helped team 2Fat. Thank you Pecco.

Again, Aleix rubbing in the fact that team 2Fat went with Marc instead.

Re: Motogp France

motogrady
MARTIN????  What the hell!!!

BAGNALIA????  What the hell!!!

Re: Motogp France

Re: Motogp France

motogrady
That’s about the size of it.
But hope abounds.
I mean, if Marquez can learn how to dial it back and finish, there’s hope!
MARTIN????  What the hell!!!

BAGNALIA????  What the hell!!!

Martin is going to find himself without a ride if he can't stop crashing. All the talent and potential in the world won't save you if you keep racking up big repair bills and zero points.

Bagnaia lost his chance at the title last year by an unforced error while leading a race. He's in danger of taking the same path.

Suzuki I think has given up caring and it's rubbed off on their riders, although I guess Rins has never needed an excuse to crash. 😳
MARTIN????  What the hell!!!

BAGNALIA????  What the hell!!!

Martin is going to find himself without a ride if he can't stop crashing. All the talent and potential in the world won't save you if you keep racking up big repair bills and zero points.

Bagnaia lost his chance at the title last year by an unforced error while leading a race. He's in danger of taking the same path.

Suzuki I think has given up caring and it's rubbed off on their riders, although I guess Rins has never needed an excuse to crash. 😳

Re: Motogp France

although I guess Rins has never needed an excuse to crash. 😳

I guess he figures there isn’t any reason to save the parts.