NOSTALGIA FOR SOME

Re: NOSTALGIA FOR SOME

Hey, how about one for Marco?

https://youtu.be/s6Uu2lQ9rYo

Re: NOSTALGIA FOR SOME

Man, Allred, you are a fount of knowledge! I sure hope MG is going to archive the posts here to capture some of that knowledge for future motorcycle enthusiasts. Too bad we can't recover the posts from the CW forum. Lots of good stuff there too!
Ain't that the truth.....there was tons of great stuff on the CWF site.

I'll work on backing this place up on a flash drive or something.   Been thinking about it anyway.

An ill second the motion, many, many thanks to Allred.   👍

Re: NOSTALGIA FOR SOME

Hey, how about one for Marco?

https://youtu.be/s6Uu2lQ9rYo

So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell, blue skies from pain.
Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
A smile from a veil?
Do you think you can tell?

Did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
Hot ashes for trees?
Hot air for a cool breeze?
Cold comfort for change?
Did you exchange
A walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

How I wish, how I wish you were here.
We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year,
Running over the same old ground.
What have we found?
The same old fears.
Wish you were here.