Naked 900cc Comparo

Re: Naked 900cc Comparo

motogrady

Every one of them, I'd make a few changes.
Bars, peg placement, whatever.

But, the basic package, I'd go with the green Kawasaki.
I'm partial to the transverse inline 4s.
I like a smooth power curve.

And the first thing I'd do, is paint the whole friggin thing gloss black!

Re: Naked 900cc Comparo

oldironnow
I agree:

Zed.

The character comes from the stoic userness of it.  'My uncomplaining partner in road adventure and random holliganship.'

"Suspended nicely." Handles well. No intrusive vibrations.

Talk to me about service intervals, and I bet it's down to the Yamaha and the Kawasaki, with the Kawasaki getting the nod. I've tried the Yamaha 900, and we didn't get along.

Re: Naked 900cc Comparo

Re: Naked 900cc Comparo

motogrady

I'd really like to ride that Triumph. Especially it being a bit lighter than the green bike.

Re: Naked 900cc Comparo

What,, No 883? That's as naked as you can get.