Name this bike.

Fatfatboy
Can anyone name the maker of this machine?
Doughboy sent me a photo but knows nothing.

Re: Name this bike.

motogrady

That sure looks like a Yamaha.  Maybe a 250.
A smoker from to 70s?

Re: Name this bike.

Krhguzzi
   Looks like a late 70s Yamaha RD, 200,250 or 350. One of my dream bikes when I was young and broke.

Re: Name this bike.

Re: Name this bike.

Fatfatboy
Thanks fella's. Much obliged.