Nasty GXR

Under 450 pounds.
199 HP.
No-directional shifter
Lean angle sensitive 10 mode traction control.
Launch control.
3 power modes
Yoshi pipe
10 lawyer business cards in your selected area(s)

https://www.autoevolution.com/news/special-edition-suzuki-gsx-r1000r-phantom-lands-with-199-hp-inline-four-motogp-tech-170851.html

I typically like the blue and white Gixers but something about this one makes me grin.

Re: Nasty GXR

motogrady

......10 lawyer business cards....with 2 or 3 "get out of jail free cards" would be more like it๐Ÿ˜€

Re: Nasty GXR

Allred
It's certainly got all the bells and whistles, and then some, but getting a little pricey at around $26K on the road. And you can have it in any color as long as it's black!

Re: Nasty GXR

oldironnow
Nice look.

Everyone getting in on the CVO market?