New Bikes 2023

Re: New Bikes 2023

Hey All - thought I'd kick off a discussion about new bikes/ updated bikes for 2023, with this article from road racing.com on the Suzuki 8S pricing. Looks like actually affordable fun.

https://www.roadracingworld.com/news/suzuki-sets-pricing-on-2023-gsx-8s-and-v-strom-800de/
So, 9k is a middle of the road 900cc sport bike.
Seems reasonable.
‘Bout the same as a new 450cc motocross bike.

https://www.dirtrider.com/story/dirt-bikes/suzuki-rm-z450-technical-information-2023/

Re: New Bikes 2023

motogrady

Now here’s what one would consider Harley’s
signature bike.   I’m sure there they have a variety of prices for the different models they offer.

But really, to one guy, The Road King is about as orange and black as you can get.

https://www.tripleshd.com/Motorcycles-Harley-Davidson-Road-King-Special-2023-Morgantown-WV-4f81a67f-5ee6-4c71-9a26-af6b007ff696

Re: New Bikes 2023