No thanks !

hacksaw

Imho-
Horrible!

Re: No thanks !

It could definitely use some up in the down tubes.
I’d ride it, if someone else started it for me.

Re: No thanks !

hacksaw
well u might need a thinner tyre and more cc

that's a death trap around here. how can u make a right hand turn from city streets with out having the front end in the oncoming lane? and forget it on our hill. Mo. is flatter and wide open I guess. idk where this bike calls home. but they can keep it.

Fatfatboy wrote
It could definitely use some up in the down tubes.
I’d ride it, if someone else started it for me.
that sounds like some book I was supposed to read in high school but didn't.
Up the Spiral Down Tubes.
too bad clymer doesn't make cliff notes!

Re: No thanks !

hacksaw wrote
idk where this bike calls home.
The nearest bar.