“Oh The Humanity!”

Fire broke out and burned up the Top Mountain Crosspoint Museum destroying over 200 motorcycles.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gpone.com/en/2021/01/18/auto-news/fire-in-the-worlds-highest-motorcycle-museum-200-motorcycles-burned.html%3famp

I’m surprised being in Europe they were not required to have fire sprinklers that would of snuffed the fire out.

When I was in The Wheels Through Time in Maggie Valley I noticed they didn’t have a sprinkler system.
The place is filled with bikes that have fuel in them and the place has more wood in it than the Black Forest.
I couldn’t help but think about what could happen if a fire started in that building. A lot of great history would be gone faster than you could say Rumpelstiltsken.

Re: “Oh The Humanity!”

Nice still shot video compilation, prefire.

https://youtu.be/2qdfCmdY694