Paul Smart

Retired racer Paul Smart has passed due to injuries from a motorcycle accident.
Ride in Peace Mr. Smart.

https://www.roadracingworld.com/news/r-i-p-former-racer-paul-smart/

Re: Paul Smart

https://www.cycleworld.com/story/motorcycle-news/paul-smart-tribute/

Re: Paul Smart

Allred
I saw Paul Smart race many, many times.

What irony that he ended up dying in a simple road accident. I wonder what the outcome of that investigation will be.

Driver who turned in front of him........."I didn't see him".

Or........"I was on my cell phone, and the next thing I heard was a loud crunch as this motorcyclist came out of nowhere and hit me"

Re: Paul Smart

oldironnow
Brother-in-law to Barry Sheene.

Family bench racing stories.....