Pertamina Grand Prix of Indonesia 2022

oldironnow
It looks like a Saturday night/Sunday morning race.

MotoGP - 00:00 west coast, 02:00 Central

Q2, the bikes looked more like out of shape flat trackers. Skecthy grip - the slow smooth power bikes to the front.

Re: Pertamina Grand Prix of Indonesia 2022

motogrady

Ahhhhh.......The times they are a shuffling.

Quart tops with pole gives Blue reason to feel a bit better.
The Honda boys are claiming something about having to use 4 year old tires,
both Red Riders not can crack a top ten spot on the grid.  WTF?
Martin qualifying 2nd, on a B team Ducati, has got to be of notice to the Factory in duckland.
Some are saying Binder on the KTM has it cooking, finally, and is a dark horse for the box
this time out.
Aprilla Aprilla, where for out there are Aprilla?
Same with Zook.

But Alas.......new track, new surface, and a new day.

Anything can happen.

Re: Pertamina Grand Prix of Indonesia 2022

oldironnow
I still have to watch Moto3 and 2, but i stayed up for the rainfest wait and rainfest race.

Praise the robot gods for the 6-axis IMU and a lightening fuel load.

I think i got 6 points.

Re: Pertamina Grand Prix of Indonesia 2022

Re: Pertamina Grand Prix of Indonesia 2022

whatarush
This post was updated on .
All I can say is Michelin Sucks!!!

Who ever decided to use a carcass that was designed back in 2018 with todays compounds really screwed up.

What they brought was so bad, they was running faster laps on rain tires then slicks on a dry track. That's F-Up.

I understand in 2016 they switched to spec ECU's when they also made the switch to Michelin from Bridgestone. But 11?-12? lap records in 7 years is pathetic. Especially when there was 10 lap records set in 2015 with the stones.

Rant over....

It looks like MM is back to bend it or break it. Why push so hard on warm up....Or was it just Michelin brought such a shity tire?

Re: Pertamina Grand Prix of Indonesia 2022

motogrady

It's hard to tell what caused the wreck.
It almost looks like he just clipped the inside curbing, but from another angle just lost the rear.

I know one thing, knowing what he's gone thru, and is going thru, to see that body flying and rolling like a rag doll just about gave me a knot in the stomach.