R U fkn kidding me , or what?

hacksaw
J. Wood & Company ONLINE Motorcycle Auction Multi Estate/Collections to be sold with NO RESERVE!
Bidding Starts April 15th and Ends on April 29th at 10am.
Everything Sells to the Highest Bidder!
Please Read and understand the following information before you bid on any item. DISCLAIMERS:
1. Please note that all lots are sold as-is. Buyer assumes any and all repairs needed. We have described all lots as best as we can with the information available and we have made notes on motorcycles we were able to start or ride. Many have been stored in long term collections and will need to be recommissioned prior to running.
2. Shipping is NOT PROVIDED. Buyer must pick up all items during specified removal times or arrange for their own shipping during those times.
TERMS OF SALE
1) Preview is available on Saturday, April 22nd from 9am-1pm, weather permitting.
2) Registration: All prospective bidders must register and get a bidder’s number in order to bid. Online bidding registration will be available at www.jwood.hibid.com
3) Transaction Fees: A 12% buyer’s premium applies to all winning bids (our buyers premium is 10% plus 2% for Hibid). Massachusetts State Sales Tax is 6.25% on the total purchase price (hammer price plus buyers premium), unless a Tax Exempt Certificate is supplied. All purchases must be paid in full before any item can be removed.
4) Payment: Acceptable methods of payment are cash, checks when accompanied by a bank letter of credit and guarantee, and all major credit cards including PayPal. A 3% charge applies to all payments made with a credit card/Paypal. Wire transfers are accepted (a $25 charge applies) and payment must clear before any items can be removed (usually 2-3 business days). All payment arrangements MUST BE MADE within 24 hours after the sale ends.
5) Removal of items has to wait until the conclusion of the auction on Saturday April 29th and will continue until 6pm. Removal is available again on Sunday April 30th from 9am-5pm. If you need to pick up after those dates we are open from 9-1 Monday through Friday. All purchases must be paid in full before any item can be removed. WE DO NOT provide any shipping for your purchases. You are responsible to pick up your purchased items. If you need a shipper to transport your motorcycles we recommend Federal, you can get a quote by calling Tessa at 309-550-7524.
6) Titles- If there is a Title, prior registration or certificate of origin available it will be noted in the auction catalog. All other motorcycles are sold as “off road” with a Bill of Sale only.
7) All items are sold “as - is”. We do not guarantee the year, description or condition. You are responsible to know what you are bidding on. Every item is sold to the highest bidder on auction day, with no reserve prices. Bids are irrevocable, and all sales are final. If you’re the highest bidder when the auction ends, you are the new owner of that item, and you are expected to pay your invoice.
Please email us if you have any questions, we are happy to help.
———————————
12 plus 6 plus 3 in fees and taxes .
And if I was going to register a bike in Ct it’s sakes tax agdd again?
I am interested in the red kawi 175. But I’ve sure can’t make a competitive bid with all these extras.
Buell Shit at its finest. 🤬

Re: R U fkn kidding me , or what?

I feelz ya guy.
Almost like buying a house.
More fees come out of the woodwork than you an imagine.

That being said…….I’d love to have that red Indian with the leaf spring front end.

http://www.jwoodandcompany.com/

Re: R U fkn kidding me , or what?

motogrady
I wonder if they’d really sell that thing for $100 if almost nobody showed up.

Re: R U fkn kidding me , or what?

hacksaw
LOL!