R12

hacksaw
Man this is sweet!
I mean good lord, the scale, the colors , the fit and finish!
It’s what Harley should have built to continue Sportsters

Re: R12

Is that a radiator on the down tubes?

Re: R12

hacksaw
Idk.
I expect it maybe an oil cooler as I believe these motors are air/oil cooled.
But beyond the price tag and my broken body I haven’t bothered to completely investigate
I know ads show this model with gold wheels. Even better !

Re: R12

oldironnow
That's well-done !

https://www.bmwmotorcycles.com/en/models/heritage/r12.html#/section-an-unmistakeable-original

The box seems to be the edge-on view of the oil cooler.

.
Choose to Ride. Supports splitting everywhere.

Re: R12

hacksaw
It is!
Excellent seat height