RIP Treat Williams

Re: RIP Treat Williams

hacksaw
the link doesn't take me to williams death

are u saying allreds death was from a left turning asshole driver? i thought he was a cancer victim. but i didn't follow it closely guess. my bad on that.

i dont see what the motorcycle was that has anything to do with it. but then again i couldn't link the article.
i will try and find it surfing the net.
i dont even know what movies williams was in.

Re: RIP Treat Williams

hacksaw
ok. his face is familiar. but i didn't see in the article i found anything about the model he was riding.

FWIW, the movie HAIR sucked.

RIP mr Williams. crappy left turners!

Re: RIP Treat Williams

motogrady

Allred was a victim of Covid.

I think mad4 was alluding to the fact that both of those guys rode older bikes.  And the fact they both probably had the ways and means to ride newer stuff.
That it was for them not the bling, or flash,
or status a newer bike would have brung.

Like a lot of us, they might have chose those bikes because
they reminded them of better, or good times in their lives.

One likes to think so……

Re: RIP Treat Williams

hacksaw
eh.
covid. another victim of the commie chinese party.
RIP allred.

but as such i really dont see the connection.
of course i am partial to older bikes myself.
i guess i just hope i dont get killed on one.
i hope nobody does. no matter what they ride.

Re: RIP Treat Williams

RIP Allred.

I've seen a lot of fucked up ways to die lately...dying on a motorcycle doesn't seem to be the worst.

Re: RIP Treat Williams