RS660 Tuono 660 engine recall

Re: RS660 Tuono 660 engine recall

100 motorcycles is a recall?

Re: RS660 Tuono 660 engine recall

Of course, to me this engine recall isn't as bad as that god-awful red seat, or that acid gold color
LOL....acid gold and red rims......what were they thinking!!!!!!!!!

Re: RS660 Tuono 660 engine recall

Re: RS660 Tuono 660 engine recall

oldironnow
They are dominating the Twins Cup class, but they have this overheating issue.

Apparently it's very much a worry on a hot day as to whether the RS 660 will finish.

whatarush
My suspension guy works/helps with Robem Engineering. Once they get the overheating/tuning figured out the competition won't have a chance.

Re: RS660 Tuono 660 engine recall

Re: RS660 Tuono 660 engine recall

hacksaw
Allred is missed.
rising crime rates are hurting American moto enthusiasts.

Re: RS660 Tuono 660 engine recall

whatarush
whatarush wrote
My suspension guy works/helps with Robem Engineering. Once they get the overheating/tuning figured out the competition won't have a chance.
I thought this might be worth following-up. Seems like the Aprillia's are against stiff competition from the R7s. They are doing well but not running away with anything, which I think is a good thing to keep fan interest in that class of racing.

(plus, I miss old Allred, and this thread contains his comments - as do almost all of the old threads on this forum, and they need an occasional re-read, I think.)
Jody Barry is doing really good on the Aprilia. He currently is 51 points over second place and 62 points over the top Yamaha.
IMHO if the Aprilia’s is able to run modified engines like their competitors (port/polish heads, modified camshaft, slotted cams to allow cam timid) my buddy’s statement would be more accurate.

But I agree, that with Twins Cup current rules it is making some good races