Re: Craigslist Curiosities

hacksaw
these EV7III have been on sale since fall for around 7k.
the
hold back for me was every year they were upgrading them. so i bought a bonneville. that was 2008 and it still only has 800 miles on it.
that and they need a bit more hp or they are prey for sportsters.
if they made one with that red frame and green tank i could hardly resist.

Re: Craigslist Curiosities

The V7 I prefer is the Racer version. The problem would probably be the rear sets. I just can’t do them anymore.
It’s why I traded my Roadster in for the Iron and then added forward controls on the Iron.

There is something about the ‘14 on up Sportster that puts the mids in an awkward spot. My 05 Sportster had mids and I had no issues.

I would like to have a Guzzi and a Triumph at least once in my life time. I’ve never owned either.