ST2 Turn System

Here’s a nice little accessory that turns your turn signals off for you automatically.
I wouldn’t mind having this on my Buell. Because I’m so used to auto shut off on my HD’s I’m sometimes forget to turn off the turn signal.

https://st2-systems.com/st2-turn-system/

Here’s an install. Looks pretty easy and straightforward.

https://youtu.be/ydb8FPGjjlk?si=yvmmkmrqSIEWnS1u

Re: ST2 Turn System

hacksaw
but if HD has self canceling signals, why does this web site show using this gizmo on a Harley?

Re: ST2 Turn System

motogrady
hacksaw wrote
but if HD has self canceling signals, why does this web site show using this gizmo on a Harley?
How long has HD had self cancelling turns?

I used to think about it, them not working that is.
But all my bikes are 80s era, heck I don’t even know if
they came that way.

Not that it really matters here where I live.
I mean, the guy that inspects my stuff catches most of the 4 wheel trucks and cars items

But the bikes………he might look out the door of his shop at
a motorcycle and that’s it.

“Yeah, good looking bike.  Let me see the insurance and registration and your good to go”

Re: ST2 Turn System

I didn’t catch that photo until you mentioned it. Their marketing folks know nothing.

Re: ST2 Turn System

My 82 gold wing had a sensor on it that would start buzzing if the blinker was left on at speed.
I’m pretty sure it was stock that way.