San Marino

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

San Marino

Fatfatboy
Talks of rain has everyone watching the skies. 40% chance of afternoon showers so it's a good 60% chance of slicks in lieu of rain tires. 24 hour radar sweep shows it as spotty.

Mir is out due to his highside at Austria. His bike is going out with Japanese rider Watanabe.
Bagnaia gets a 3 place grid penalty for slowing down in between turns 1 and 2 after FP1. Ouch!

Quartararo, again, is the lone rider battling out with the Ducati's with the 1st spot in FP1 taken by Quartararo and the rest of the practices ending with the Ducati at that spot with Bastianini in FP2, Miller in FP3 and Bastianini again in FP4.

KTM is dabbling in the 4th and 5th spots with Maverick hitting 2nd spot in FP4.

No spoilers on qualifying, just yet.

 

.
You meet some of the best folks behind bars.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: San Marino

Fatfatboy
Not the target lean angle.


.
You meet some of the best folks behind bars.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: San Marino

motogrady
In reply to this post by Fatfatboy
Fatfatboy wrote
Talks of rain has everyone watching the skies. 40% chance of afternoon showers so it's a good 60% chance of slicks in lieu of rain tires. 24 hour radar sweep shows it as spotty.

Mir is out due to his highside at Austria. His bike is going out with Japanese rider Watanabe.
Bagnaia gets a 3 place grid penalty for slowing down in between turns 1 and 2 after FP1. Ouch!

Quartararo, again, is the lone rider battling out with the Ducati's with the 1st spot in FP1 taken by Quartararo and the rest of the practices ending with the Ducati at that spot with Bastianini in FP2, Miller in FP3 and Bastianini again in FP4.

KTM is dabbling in the 4th and 5th spots with Maverick hitting 2nd spot in FP4.

No spoilers on qualifying, just yet.
They are getting out of hand with the penalties.
Freaking Bagnala wants to cool it, for whatever reason, check his goggles, get some feedback on how the bike is running/handleing, that's his call.

Screw those no riding officials at DORNA.  Power tripping never dids with clipboards,
that they be.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: San Marino

Fatfatboy
Yeah, I thought the penalty was a bit extreme but I guess it didn’t really matter anyway. Pecco did well from his fifth spot. Miller did not do well from pole. Full tank. Cold tires got him out in lap 2.  No points from the guy that Team 2Fat was relying on to keep me at top spot.

Quartararo didn’t fight the Ducati’s. Just followed behind the best he could to take fifth. With Aragon coming up I don’t have much confidence that he can maintain the 30 point lead that he has. He came in 5th there last year and sixth the year before. I’m beginning to think I should of changed him out mid- season.

Maverick was the Aprilia winner this go around and managed to come in third after Bastianin who came in second just a whisker behind Pecco.

Italy has gone from yellow to red.

.
You meet some of the best folks behind bars.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: San Marino

oldironnow
Pecco saved by a slight favored-son brake-check on Bestianini?

Good battling to the end.

Redness - I believe a giant flag in that crowd said "RED CLOUD"
Supports splitting everywhere.