Sepang Malaysia MotoGP 2023

oldironnow
It’s on.
Midwest primetime.

Re: Sepang Malaysia MotoGP 2023

Is that a fresh air tube for the Aprilia rder Vinales?

Re: Sepang Malaysia MotoGP 2023

Aspargaro having a heat issue of another kind in FP1

He low sided, got up and ran to the bike and the bike blasted a fire ball just as he was about to get to it.

I think Aleix is going for the most crashes in a day. Four times in a day. One in FP1 and three in Practice.

Re: Sepang Malaysia MotoGP 2023

Thanks for the air tube pic!

From what i saw in footage, it appeared to be an old-school intake tract.

I didn’t expect that finish order.
Perhaps the heat continues to effect the finish order.

Nice brush-back pass.

Re: Sepang Malaysia MotoGP 2023

Re: Sepang Malaysia MotoGP 2023

Nice brush-back pass.

.
It was cool, but the race at the front got boring afterwards, leaving only the question of whether someone might drop it through unforced error. At least we got to see some good racing back in the pack for a change when the commentators turned their attention there.

BTW, Zarco and Miller are off the Team Mad Christmas list.
I got to watch with my son; very rare these days.

I turned to him and said, “very Laguna Seca.”

Re: Sepang Malaysia MotoGP 2023

It was cool, but the race at the front got boring afterwards,
I slept through laps 13-7.
Good to see the Beast showing why he’s on a Ducati.
I got the impression that he was just being a good team player in the sprint.
If not for injuries I think we would be watching a three way championship.