Sepang MotoGP 2022

oldironnow
Q is in the file - many are called...

Re: Sepang MotoGP 2022

oldironnow
… But few are chosen.

The grid will make for some interesting racing.

And Martin has a good shot at this.

Re: Sepang MotoGP 2022

I think
Morbideli is shooting for the most penalty points since he can’t get track points. Sheez.

Re: Sepang MotoGP 2022

oldironnow
Again - another solid race.

Nailing the start.
Running too close.
Rossi-style clawback.
The race for the title.

Some many things.

Sated.

I wonder what the passing of Mateschitz will do to the sport.

Re: Sepang MotoGP 2022

Yes! Great race. I’m glad the Beast is allowed to pass as able to and I think it’s the best for Ducati.

Quartararo can hold his up proud even if he doesn’t win the championship. He seems to have fought Ducati on his own.

Re: Sepang MotoGP 2022

Re: Sepang MotoGP 2022

"...I wonder what the passing of Mateschitz will do to the sport..."

It will have less energy? 😜

Seriously, unless the powers that be let verboten industries  back into the advertising for the sort, I don't know where the money will come from, if not from energy drinks and Prosecco and Alfa Romeos.
Is it knowable how much of all that spending was simply his idea, or was it part of a boards' strategy?

Re: Sepang MotoGP 2022

Yes! Great race. I’m glad the Beast is allowed to pass as able to and I think it’s the best for Ducati.

Quartararo can hold his up proud even if he doesn’t win the championship. He seems to have fought Ducati on his own.
Supports splitting everywhere.