Smart taillight

Because bikes engine break much faster than cars there is always the risk factor of being tagged from the rear from the unobservant driver.

This smart light flashes the break light when the bike slows down.

https://youtu.be/UyCHpQ9ReKs

I could also see this helpful when riding with a pack of bikes. Especially when in a spirited ride.

Re: Smart taillight

oldironnow
Good for heavy commuting.

How does the camera work?

Is it a drone?

I clicked out of the video description to get some understanding of the insta360, got another video of someone unboxing an Insta360, and went to the Insta360 website, and I have learned nothing.

Maybe they have it on a drone platform with the Aerial Addition. it seems too tight, connected.

Oh well, this is clearly my fault.

I've stayed too long into the time of the internet.

Re: Smart taillight

It uses something called the Invisible Selfie Stick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtpuMyAM04E

Witchery?

"She turned me into a newt."

Re: Smart taillight

It uses something called the Invisible Selfie Stick.

Witchery?

"She turned me into a newt."

Electrickery.............I never did trust it!!!!

Re: Smart taillight

It uses something called the Invisible Selfie Stick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtpuMyAM04E

Witchery?

"She turned me into a newt."

Supports splitting everywhere.