Speaking of Triumph

Re: Speaking of Triumph

hacksaw
I am definitely waiting to see these in person.
Looks a little tall for me and I don’t love brown seats . But we shall see

Re: Speaking of Triumph

Are they bringing these to the states?

Re: Speaking of Triumph

hacksaw
January they say

Re: Speaking of Triumph

hacksaw wrote
I am definitely waiting to see these in person.
Looks a little tall for me and I don’t love brown seats . But we shall see
I agree !

Re: Speaking of Triumph

hacksaw wrote
January they say
Looks like with a $4,995.00 MSRP which is half the price of a 900 Steed Twin. That should help with sales.

The Phantom Black and Storm Gray would be the pick of the litter for me. The black seems to hide the flanges better and goes better with the gray fenders that all the Speed 400's come with.

Re: Speaking of Triumph

Re: Speaking of Triumph

hacksaw
I see your point on the seams. But too much black is too much black . I am not wild about any of the graphics actually.
But red/green looks ok

The roadster model you posted has a bit lower seat.
The accessory bash plate I would go for

Re: Speaking of Triumph

Lower seat height good. Taller seat height bad.

Re: Speaking of Triumph

hacksaw
I agree!