Sportster Wet

Re: Sportster Wet

Does that seating position look awkward to anyone else besides me?

"Yes"

Re: Sportster Wet

<quote author="Fatfatboy">

"Whoda thought the old orange and black would produce  a stressed member motor? Not me.
I’m really not a fan of the design just on looks alone. I like a chunk of steel under the motor. But I’m older mindset than what this bike was geared for."

I've been hoping they cast in enough aluminum to keep the mouinting lugs from tearing out when people start jumping these. I think there was an evolution of the BMW GS line that had that problem.

"Oh,, and heated grips standard? The poor parts and accessories catalog is going to be limited to just mid mount kit and some big butt seats. ,,,, oh,,, and numbered paint sets."

Add - sheets of stickers.

Re: Sportster Wet

Add - sheets of stickers.
LOL

Ohhh yeah! Love me some G E N U I N E  H-D stickers.
Slab one of them large vintage Oak Leafs right smack in da middle of the top O da tank.
And a matching small one over da D.O.T sticker on my helmet just to make sure everyone knows I am authentic.

Re: Sportster Wet

oldironnow
I like those oak Leafs.

Thanks for the reminder.

Re: Sportster Wet

It's one of my favorites.

Re: Sportster Wet

oldironnow
I would like to see HD embrace that on the PanAm