Supercross 2024

Re: Supercross 2024 preshow.

whatarush
It was great to see Forkner win the season opener, I’m hoping he can stay healthy this year. Being that he is from the show me state, I’ve been rooting for him for some time.

That face plant and crushing that Ferry took at the start had to hurt…

Re: Supercross 2024 preshow.

oldironnow
whatarush wrote
It was great to see Forkner win the season opener, I’m hoping he can stay healthy this year. Being that he is from the show me state, I’ve been rooting for him for some time.

That face plant and crushing that Ferry took at the start had to hurt…

Head-catapulted into the wall.

https://www.facebook.com/supercrosslive/videos/evan-ferry-provides-an-update-after-the-big-first-turn-pileup-in-the-250-main-%EF%B8%8Fv/268032942832122/

More of an appreciation of a dry race after all that interesting mucking around.

Re: Supercross 2024 preshow.

whatarush
Thx for the update on Ferry.

Re: Supercross 2024 preshow.

motogrady

Ya that was a pretty good hit.

The vid of it from the back of the pack really shows it.

Re: Supercross 2024 preshow.

motogrady
Round 6.
They go back West.
Where it is proven, as the Suzuki is the only bike without electric start, you don’t need no stinkin button.

https://youtu.be/_rdwEoC3hq4?si=xUxhVt3_DvUmmvZp

Re: Supercross 2024 preshow.

whatarush
IMG_6874

IMG_6885

IMG_6888

IMG_6890

IMG_6895

IMG_6896

IMG_6901

Re: Supercross 2024 preshow.

motogrady

Roczen, the 94 bike, best looking one of the lot.

Good shots!

That 81 465 monoshock.
Brings back memories.
95 and 96 I rode one in AMA dist 7 40 plus class.
Effin tractor.

Re: Supercross 2024 preshow.

whatarush

Re: Supercross 2024 preshow.

whatarush
IMG_6871

Re: Supercross 2024 preshow.

whatarush

Re: Supercross 2024 preshow.

oldironnow
Love those movies !

Wish they were longer !

Re: Supercross 2024 preshow.

whatarush
This post was updated on .
I as well, I have other ones but the limit on the file upload is 5mb. I could probably put them on Facebook and link it….but I just hate FB so much.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/9Wq9yk9
123