THOMAS EDWARD LAWRENCE EDITION

Allred

https://www.broughsuperiormotorcycles.com/en/motorcycles/lawrence

Brough's Thomas Edward Lawrence Edition.........yours for $80 Grand.

Re: THOMAS EDWARD LAWRENCE EDITION

That is the ugliest $80k I’ve ever seen.
The angles and curved lines just don’t work for me.
I hope it is at least a performer.

Re: THOMAS EDWARD LAWRENCE EDITION

That is the ugliest $80k I’ve ever seen.
The angles and curved lines just don’t work for me.
I hope it is at least a performer.
Agreed, it wouldn't win any beauty contests that I would be asked to judge.

I guess the price is based on the "limited production", "hand built", "titanium", "carbon fiber" etc, etc.

Performer? Hmm, well, 1,000cc, and 102bhp (at 9,600 rpm).

It's not particularly light either, it weighs around the same as most other liter bikes (but has half the horse power).

So I guess it is destined to be a collector item for those rich enough not to notice when they drop 80 grand on a motorcycle they will rarely (if ever) ride.

As the CW article states........T.E. Lawrence certainly wouldn't have been able to afford it.

Re: THOMAS EDWARD LAWRENCE EDITION

motogrady

Put me down for 2.  1 for the daily commute, 1 for the weekends.