Termas De Rio Motogp

Watching the shortened practices in FP2 Aprilias finished one and two.
Not something I would expect.
Maverick is smiling.

Re: Termas De Rio Motogp

Q2 results.

Good job A Espargaro. Aprilia’s first Pole position.
Miller came in 11th but got pushed back 3 places for impeding Quartararo.

Re: Termas De Rio Motogp

oldironnow
I was ready to gamble on Aleix, but just can't see being locked in with him all year.

The difficult labor of Management !!!! Woe is me!

Re: Termas De Rio Motogp

I was ready to gamble on Aleix, but just can't see being locked in with him all year.

The difficult labor of Management !!!! Woe is me!
 I'm with you. He has come in 4th, 9th and now 1st so he has found something.
Part of the reason I went with Bradl is if Marc can perform it gives me the chance to pick Aleix up if he looks like he is going to keep performing.

Now I just have to hope MM at least shows up so I can replace Bradl.

Brad Binder is another one I'm keeping an eye on as a fill in for MM.

Re: Termas De Rio Motogp

whatarush
This post was updated on .
Never mind old news here 😁