Test

Testing, 1 2 3

Re: Test

Hacksaw
Cool dude!

Re: Test

grado
Administrator
Hey guys sorry for the delay.
We should be able to get here off the main page now.
If not let me know.

Like I told F2 we have 3 years paid for.
But if anything has been learned from the CW
Forums is all this can vanish in an instant.

Pisses me off really.
There was a lot of good stuff over there.

Anything that really matters to u, screen shot it or back it up somehow.

Supposed to have a backup feature with the plan, I’ll see what’s up with that.

For now, a list of sections to have would be appreciated.

I thought CW was pretty good, except no choppers.

Anyone wanna help out, being a mod or whatever they call it
would be cool also.

Re: Test

T-34
Hello boys!

Re: Test

grado
Administrator
Hack and T-34, very cool!

Re: Test

grado

Re: All Those Years Ago

Re: Test

Smoke-dog
Looks like I made it in 😎

Re: Test

Looks like all the cool guys are hanging out here.

Re: Test

grado
Smoke dog!
Glad u made in guy.