The BMV R90S

m143
Some great stuff if you're into that kind of thing.

https://youtu.be/ZKaMsXRLcgE?si=WOXYei7OS0tZWiO1

Re: The BMV R90S

That was great insight on Beemers r90 and shows how the Japanese forced other’s to step it up.
Yea the Japanese bikes were less expensive but I think bmw is a better buy in the long run and therefore a better value in the long run.

The /60 I have has almost 100k miles on it. It sat for two years in a guys man cave next to his pool table unstarted. When it was delivered to me I put fuel in it and it started right up.
Unfortunately the gaskets were dried up and it started leaking immediately.
I’m hoping to tackle that this winter to get it back on the road.

Re: The BMV R90S

m143
I still have 3 Air Heads and really should sell one.

I just can't bring myself to do it.

Re: The BMV R90S

m143
I took my R60 out today.
After a season on a modern bike it was kind of refreshing.
Not exhilarating...

Re: The BMV R90S

Classic looking German 'cicle.
What year is yours?

Re: The BMV R90S

hacksaw
That’s a nice ride that R60
Classic look.
That’s a /7 with late style valve covers.maybe a “77?

Re: The BMV R90S

m143
hacksaw wrote
That’s a nice ride that R60
Classic look.
That’s a /7 with late style valve covers.maybe a “77?

Good eye!