The Nova project

https://www.rideapart.com/articles/427293/harley-davidson-project-nova-video/amp/

There’s a few facts mentioned that I was not aware of.

Re: The Nova project

oldironnow
I see Buell fuel in the center in there.

I see VR1000 in there.

It's like a band that almost made it to the top and then blew apart over personal differences, but all the individuals ended up in other notable projects.

I need to watch this.

Re: The Nova project

oldironnow
Ah.
The video is short.
Looking for an image of the Sport Nova's Buell front brake brought me to this story from ThunderPress.
It's very good:

https://thunderpress.net/motorcycles/nova-death-and-deliverance/2020/01/29.htm

Re: The Nova project

oldironnow
Funny how the last image in the story is the best one.
Love that air cleaner.

Re: The Nova project

Agreed. Many of those were rejected from the faithful. I think it’s iconic.

Re: The Nova project

That was great Thanx